Monday 4 June 2012

Party Planning: Day One

So I have spent the day baking cakes, decorating table things, and realising that if Charlie's 2nd birthday takes this much effort, just imagine how crazy it will be in 8 months time in the final count down days to the wedding. My goodness.

You will probably be wisest to just stay away and let me work myself into a frenzy.

Just a few quick photos of some of the organising...


So to the left we have the different colours of the serving bits and pieces and to the right we have the start of the favour boxes and the cupcake toppers for the Flaming Cupcakes. 


This here has been THE most torturous thing to have had in this house for the last few weeks. I swear knowing it was there has pretty much helped me prove to myself that I do have some capacity of will-power! But on Saturday it will all be worth it because I'll be scoffing it down along with everybody else.

Look out for more party-planning stuff tomorrow!

Love love,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment